- Please make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions before placing your order at Carbon CNC online shop.
- The owner of this website www.carbon-cnc.eu is Look Digital Dariusz Czarnecki, Czachówek, ul. Główna 14a, 05-530 Góra Kalwaria, Polska NIP: PL5211046295, REGON: 010957730.
- Online shop Carbon CNC placed on the following websites: www.carbon-cnc.eu allows you to purchase via the Internet.
- Prices of products available at Carbon CNC online shop are given in polish zloty, USD, EURO and they contain VAT 23%.
- The offer proposed by the online shop depends on the stock.
- The store reserves the right to withdraw certain products from sale.
Orders can be made:
- Via online shop
- Via e-mail by writing to us
- Via telephone - by calling us
Correct placed orders will be confirmed with an automatic e-mail message. Ordered products will be delivered by National Post Office (Poczta Polska) or courier service for example DPD, UPS, DHL. Depending on the carrier and your location the delivery time may take between 1 day to a few weeks.
Correct order contains:
- Contact details and addresses: the customer, the receipient and the payer
- At least one item of a particular product
- Payment method
In some cases, it’s necessary to get some further information to streamline this process. We reserve the right to contact the telephone number given while placing an order. This number can also be used by courier in case of delivery difficulties.
Online store Carbon CNC reserves the right to refuse an order if doubts exist regarding the order.
Orders can be made anytime. The will be processed as soon as possible.
Delivery costs and collection charges
Delivery throughout Poland and all other countries is provided via post or courier service. Costs of shipping is are covered by the Customer.
Carbon CNC store respects following payment methodes:
- Bank transfer - fees of the transfer pays the Customer.
- Paypal payment - fees of the payment pays the Customer.
Order will be processed usually 1-3 working days after realization of payment. Orders not paid within 7 days of order confirmation will be cancelled.
Customers receive VAT invoice, retail invoice or receipt with ordered item.
Withdraw from the contract
- The Customer may withdraw from the contract within 10 days from date of purchase according to the Act of March 2, 2000 (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 2 item. 271), by returning the item intact (unused, clean and in undamaged package).
- In that case, costs of transport service provided by the carrier are covered by the Customer.
- The basis of returning purchased item is to include the receipt or the invoice.
- It is possible to replace the product within 10 days from the date of purchase, provided that returned goods are unused, clean and in undamaged package.
- The delivery cost of product replaced due to the fault of the customer ( eg. incorrectly placed order) is covered by customer.
- The basis of returning purchased item is to include the receipt or invoice.
- According to the Law, Carbon CNC store returns to buyer the total amount equal to the price of goods at the time of purchase.
- Condition for accepting the return is timely delivery of goods with no use features, with original undamaged packaging and with manual and warranty card. Costs of preparation, delivery and shipping are not refundable.
- Products are returned on buyer expense.
- COD returns cannot be accepted.
- All requests of exchanging or returning purchased items must be submitted to us immediately by e-mail.
- Proof of purchase (original invoice or receipt)must be attached to consigned item.
- Goods should be sent to the address below.
Look Digital Dariusz Czarnecki
Czachowek, ul. Glowna 14a
05-530 Gora Kalwaria
tel: +48 606388870
Please make sure that the returned product was not damaged, had no signs of usage, was complete and packed in original, undamaged packaging. Refund may be not possible if the product does not meet these specifications.
- Complaints are considered on the basis on the complaint application. Product must be provided with proof of purchase.
- A considered complaint will be send back at the expense of Carbon CNC store. An unconsidered complaint will be send back at the expense of the customer.
- Delivery should be checked upon receipt.
- If the shipment packaging bears marks of damage or attempts of opening you should not accept shipment or in the presence of the courier check its contents.
- In case of any discrepancies, protocol of injury should be prepared.
Carbon CNC store do not accept cash on delivery shipments.
- Full assortment is covered by Carbon CNC 1 year warranty against workmanship defects .
- Warranty does not cover defects made by impropriate use of the product.
- Products under warranty should be sent to Look Digital Office.
- In matters not regulated by this Terms & Conditions the provisions of the Civil Code and the provisions of the Official Gazette No 022 pos. 271, 2000, Journal of Laws No. 141 item. 1176 of 2002.
Product availability and lead time
- Orders are up to date, according to the current Carbon CNC warehouse stock. Shipping is carried out within 3 working days.
- With money transfer payment, the realization is carried due to booking of payment.
- The lead time is the time between the order confirmation and sending goods to delivery company.
- Waiting time consists of: lead time and delivery time by the shipper: Polish Post or courier.
- The waiting time after order confirmation is usually from 1 to 7 days within Poland and it may extend greatly if shipping outside of Poland.
- Customer may cancel the order by phone or e-mail.
- Carbon CNC store reserves the right to execute orders in separate parts after prior agreement with the client.
- Customer has the right to verify the contents of the parcel in the presence of the person providing it.
- Carbon CNC reserves the right to refuse orders without giving a reason.
- Prices of products available at Carbon CNC online shop are given in polish zloty, USD, Euro and they contain VAT.
- Prices are valid while stocks in warehouse producers and may change.
- We may give discounts.
- According to the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133 item. 883) personal data given by customer will be protected against unauthorized access. All data collected is for company’s internal use of BP only. Customers have the right to inspect or correct their personal data.
- Carbon CNC store never shared and never will share personal data for purposes other than those related to order execution. This concerns both address data (such as city, street, etc.) and e-mail addresses.
- Carbon CNC ensures that any telephone, e-mail or in person request to delete given e-mail address from the list of clients will be considered at any moment.
- Carbon CNC shop in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law) respects customer right to privacy and do not share data with third parties. Carbon CNC makes every effort to ensure that users' personal data are protected adequately.
- To use our services, you must provide your valid personal information. Otherwise, Carbon CNC store is unable to fulfill the services offered. Carbon CNC store does not serve anonymous clients. Only data necessary to process an order or an optional direct contact with the user is required. Data for the contact and other contact details are given on a voluntary basis at the time of service activation. The customer may inspect or change personal data at any time.